Ｍｏｄｅｌｅｄ Ｂｙ Ｒｅｎ．
Here's the second part of my MG Unicorn build.. DESTROY MODE!!! somehow the yellow fins din turn out right in the photos.. its actually slightly more orange than wad you see here..
a few things i've done to NT-D mode...
- panel lined the Destroy Mode's parts with clear red. but the effect doesn't seems obvious.. =(
- paint a few parts that's only visible in NT-D mode..
alrites! here's the rest of the photos.. enjoy!
WARNING: PHOTO DUMP.
[click to enlarge]
i love the gatling cannons.. ^^ glad that i got it..
As most of you know.. MG Unicorn Ver. Ka lacks severely in the articulations department.. due to its transforming gimmick.. however, the new MG Unicorn doesn't lack as much. so if you're getting one, the new edition would be nice. while doing these posing shots.. i've stretched Unicorn to its maximum.. and using some angled shots to make it look nicer.
the left knee is the maximum that this kit can bend.
This is the 1/48 Unicorn Head display base for 1/144 kit that came Dengki Hobby Mag.. Other then painting and panel lining it, i've also applied the stickers that came with it on the next issue. ^^. Din use all the stickers as i din wanna 'clog up' the head.. some din really look nice either.. finally finished with a Pearl Clear & topcoat.
and after some minor surgery.....
MG RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Ver. Ka NT-D Mode
i've managed to attached the MG kit onto it! ^^ yay.. so this is my completed model.. still pondering on which mode to display....
my thoughts on this kit...
- White brilliance. i set to make this kit to really shine in the light.. giving it a knight in shining armor look. so i've made this kit really glossy.. i'm glad how it shines.. =)
- Ver. Ka decals. its my first time applying water decals.. and wad a way to start! i wouldn't advise anyone to learn water transfer decals using Ver. Ka kits. they are TINY and not easy to handle. adjusting the angle etc.. and if you drop any.. you might lose it for good.
- Transformations. parts like the body to expose the chest are hard to transform, although its a very solid build in the chest when in Unicorn mode, you might break some parts if you apply too much force while transforming. the kit do feels more fragile after transforming too.
So here you go.. i'm still on my photo taking spree.. hope to bring you a few more kits as to expand my collections page too.. ^^ see ya ard.. thanks for reading! =)
(^^)" レンです！ じゃね！