Ｍｏｄｅｌｅｄ Ｂｙ Ｒｅｎ．
I can't believe that it has been nearly 2 months that i haven been posting anything abt my Gundams! finally, i've settled down and started shooting this kit. i've actually finished this kit before i started my studying regime. and now im happy and excited that i've completed the first 4 Gundams of Gundam 00 series. yay! maybe a family photo shoot soon! =) need to build finish their action base first. XD
Alrites, please enjoy the photos and i'll have a short summary of how i felt for this kit at the end of this post. ^^ as usual, no stickies were used making this kit. =D
Sharpen the V-fins on the chest. The completed kit was matt-coated.
The entire grey parts on the chest was painted. GN Drive too.
Most parts of the head was painted too. the white parts on the side of the face, red on the antenna, eyes, GN strips and of cos, the Sniper Camera Eye, which i'll show you later.
Part of the GN Armor.
GN Drive was painted too.
Sexy legs i like. XD All the GN strips are painted too.
Details in the GN Armor.
Main weapon - GN Sniper Rifle.
[Full Armor Mode]
An extra tripod stand and opened palm is included.
Target sighted. Painted the mono-eye cam silver first, then a layer of clear blue.
This pose is also a hint of wad's to come to our blog soon. ^^
[HG GN-002 Gundam Dyanames]
Okays.. so wad do i think abt this kit? i do like this kit.. BUT, there's a few complains that i would like to address. let me try to summarise it for you..
- Proportions are just about right.
- Various details on armor etc.
- Quite articulated, the knees are designed to kneel. so you get nice kneeling poses. even wrist has an extra joint to bend even more.
- Most of the parts doesn't require much painting.
- Tripod for sniper rifle is available via part-swapping. an open hand for carrying the rifle is included too.
- TWO GN PISTOLS are missing. its supposed to be carried by the side of the legs. Yet, its only included in the GN-Arms Type-D model kit. BANDAIIII. quite disappointing.
- Clear parts for the Beam sabers are not included too.
- It can be quite heavy for the right arm to stay in a nice pose. the right shoulder always sags due to the heavy weight of the GN armor and GN Sniper Rifle combined hanging on the shoulder part. so i tighten the joint a little by wrapping it with masking tapes. which will allow the joint to grip better. but it only lasted throughout the photoshoot.
Overall, i still liked how Dynames turned out, even tho it has 2 pistols missing. maybe one day if there's a sale on GN Arms Type-D, i might grab it for the 2 pistols. heh. i gave it a matte coat finish but left the clear parts untouched.
I've finally finished my first 4 Celestial Being Gundams! now its time for me to make their action base and have a family photo! muahahaha. i hope to finish the next 4 at a greater speed. XD Hope you enjoyed the photos.. feel free to ask me anything. C&C are welcomed! see you ard. =)
(^^)" レンです！ じゃね！